Buy Dotting 5 X 2 Way Marbleizing Dotting Pen Set for Nail Art Manicure Pedicure (4 Ounce) Now
for the price, you cant beat these. they do what they need to do and do it well, with any kind of nail paint. the only reason i gave it four stars is that the tips are not all different sizes. yes, they are double sided but you only get five sizes anyway.Before purchasing I read the reviews and I was at least expecting six different sizes. I actually got two sizes only. I basically got the same pen five times. It works fine but overall I am disappointed.Not satisfied. The 5 dotting tools, although multiple pretty colors, are all the same size. If i had wanted just one size i would have ordered just one. Very disappointing.Dotting 5 X 2 Way Marbleizing Dotting Pen Set for Nail Art Manicure Pedicure (4 Ounce)
Posted by
Hot Deals Org
on Thursday, July 4, 2013



0 comments:
Post a Comment