Buy Casio Women's LTP1165A-4C Classic Analog Quartz Watch Now
I had purchased this watch for my sister & she really liked it, infact the show of the watch is really great & shining, in photo it looks sober but on hand its great.Read Best Reviews of Casio Women's LTP1165A-4C Classic Analog Quartz Watch Here
I just bought this watch a few days ago (with the black face) and I am not disapointed at all! I love it. It's so lovely and elagant. It's not too girly and dainty like my other Fossil watch which I do love. This one has a hint of masculinity to it but it is absolutely a classy women's watch. I will most likely wear it to work. And all the time! The black face is just gorgeous!What great quality for such a low price. Unbelievable!
I knew before I bought it that the band was going to be too large for me (tiny wrists) so I had to find a way to re-size it. Removing the links took a while to figure out. Once I got it, it was easy. I suggest you google how to remove links from this exact watch before you try to do it yourself. I've also heard that jewlers can do it for you for a relatively low amount of $$. I didn't want to pay any more $$ (not that this watch isn't worth it), so I am very happy I succeeded in removing the links myself.
Want Casio Women's LTP1165A-4C Classic Analog Quartz Watch Discount?
This is a very beautiful and durable watch and is complementary for every day use. I would have rated it with 5 stars if it kept good time (it loses about 30 seconds/day) and must be reset at least weekly to keep up with the real time. The band is very comfortable and durable but is very difficult to size to the individual wearing the watch. Even the jeweler found it difficult to remove links. The band sizing difficulty is acceptable, but I have a problem with the watch losing time. The brushed chrome appearance is particularly pleasing and the price is most acceptable. The watch face contains no numbers and is very pleasant and easy to view; however today's modern young person that can't read an analog watch face would be lost!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment