- Enjoy a classic bubble shooter game
- Drop special bubbles for extra weapons
- Burst the bubbles before they get you
Also, I'm not too happy that this app sends information to the Internet without my permission. True, it only seems to be my score, still I don't like this action being done blindly--it should give the user a choice or at least some kind of warning. A user option to turn this on or off would be a nice addition. For now, I'll just play this game with my Internet connection turned off--that will solve it.
One other thing, at one point while playing, the sound just stopped. It didn't effect the gameplay at all, it was just odd.
All and all, it is a fun game to play, even with the above issues.There are a handful of games on my Android that I find myself always playing. This game made it into this group!
Read Best Reviews of Bubbles Touch Here
Game graphics are good, touch responsiveness is good, physics are mediocre.Good:
Graphics, music, no links to internet or appstore that I ran into. Gameplay was 7/10 but I am biased for the original.
Bad:
Permissions require phone identity and open network sockets. This is, as I saw to show you your score on the world rank after each game. I have a hard time believing that over 170,000 people play it tho.... (Edit: someone else informed me it is on the playstation network with a high number of downloads)
Overall it is a decent game and I won't be uninstalling it as of now.I found this game to be very fun and challenging, but it can also be very frustrating as well. I have even deleted and then installed the game again and to no avail.
I have problems with the game giving me much smaller "bubbles" and then saying that I
lost even though I have plenty of balls still left (sometimes as many as 200 +). Hope there is a fix soon.I like this games, the colors are better then other bubbles game also the background is really good. The colors are sober, it doesn't irritates your eyes.



0 comments:
Post a Comment