- Black writing on laminated clear tape
- 1/2 inch wide tape (12mm)
- 26.2 ft (8m)
- Resists fading, abrasion, and damage from water, heat or cold.
- Genuine Brother accessories in retail packaging
This is the exact same refill as the tz231, just the packaging uses eco-friendly inks and less plastic. NOTE, this eco stuff is the packaging and isn't the actual label tape so it is the same durable product we are all used too.
We are happy with our P-Touch label maker, and with the refill labels at this price it makes it more reasonable to use.
Buy Brother TZe131 Black on Clear 1/2-Inch Labeling Tape (26.2 Feet) Now
although this isn't clearly written in the product monograph this fits the TZ 231. The added "e" seems to be just for eco packaging.Read Best Reviews of Brother TZe131 Black on Clear 1/2-Inch Labeling Tape (26.2 Feet) Here
So glad I checked with Amazon before purchasing this tape from Office Max!! They sell it for about twice what Amazon does. Several office supply stores do not even carry it. I like using a labelmaker, but do not want to pay an outrageous amount for the tape in it. So thanks Amazon!!Want Brother TZe131 Black on Clear 1/2-Inch Labeling Tape (26.2 Feet) Discount?
I buy a lot of bulk foods and use these labels on food containers...Lock and Lock, glass jars, Rubbermaid, etc, and run them through the dishwasher regularly with no damage to these labels. The labels stay on the container and the ink stays on the label. Perfect!Bought this to use with my PT-2430-PC Brothers label maker. Printed labels for the metal stick in the ground plant markers and it has worked very well. I only use a couple inches for each marker so this 26' will last a looooong time! And talk about sticking quality, if for some reason I have to remove a label I have already attached to a marker, even if it's been outside in the weather for a long time, it is hard to get off!


0 comments:
Post a Comment