I have purchased Asics exclusively for running shoes for the last ~10 years and I am convinced you cannot find a more supportive, better constructed shoe.
Buy ASICS Women's GT 2170 Running Shoe Now
I've been a devotee of the 21## series for years, and this one does not disappoint. I have extremely flat feet and have to wear stiff orthotics in my shoes for any activity. These shoes accommodate that extra bulk, yet feel light and springy regardless. I knew I'd stick with this brand when I had to get a new pair of shoes right before my first triathlon, and even though they were virtually brand new, I ran my sweaty ~6 miles at the end with no blisters or sore spots at all.Love this shoe! I just wish the women's colors came in more varieties that didn't involve pink/purple. Why do guys' shoes always get the cool colors?!
Also, couldn't beat the service. Not only did they arrive in 2 days (thank you prime), but I received a follow up customer service call from Road Runner to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase.
Read Best Reviews of ASICS Women's GT 2170 Running Shoe Here
These shoes are very lightweight with great support. I run 3 or 4 times a week in these and they are super comfortable. I read the previous reviews about the shoes being narrow. That actually works for me, because my feet are slightly narrower than medium, but not narrow enough for narrow width shoes. They fit perfectly. However, I imagine that if your feet are wide you would find these shoes too tight. And if your feet are medium, you might want to consider getting a half-size larger.I have problem feet, but love to run about 25-30 miles per week. If I do not have the right shoe I get blisters, knee, and ankle pain. These are by far the best shoe for all of these problems. I just took them out of the box and ran 5 miles with no pain or blisters. They control your stride without over correction. Great cushion response, and did I forget to tell you they also fit my narrow foot like a glove. Must have for runners!


0 comments:
Post a Comment