Under Armour Men's New Tech Short Sleeve Performance Tee

Under Armour Men's New Tech Short Sleeve Performance TeeThis shirt is great. I haven't gone wrong with anything from Under Armour yet (shirts, shorts, sunglasses, tennis shoes!). This shirt is soft and flexible. There are no tags to scratch your neck and the shirt keeps me perfectly dry. I'll definately be keeping a collection of these for working out.

Wore it in a half marathon and I'd did not bog me down with sweat. Will buy more. Felt dry when done even though the shirt was wet.

Buy Under Armour Men's New Tech Short Sleeve Performance Tee Now

Great hot weather shirt and working out! They also don't snag like a lot of the hot weather closing can!

Read Best Reviews of Under Armour Men's New Tech Short Sleeve Performance Tee Here

I'm a big UnderArmour fan. I'm 5'9", 190 lbs and the Medium shirts and Large Shorts fit perfectly. The quality is unequalled. My only complaint is that the gear lasts forever and I find it hard to justify buying new clothes when the old stuff still looks almost as good as the day I bought it.

Want Under Armour Men's New Tech Short Sleeve Performance Tee Discount?

awesome. tight around the arms, loose around the mid-section, breaths, and when i sweat it doesn't form the sweet marks around my moobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment