Singer 96-Inch Extra Long Vinyl Tape Measure

Singer 96-Inch Extra Long Vinyl Tape MeasureI've been very pleased with my purchase of this tape measure. I bought it to take body measurements to track my fitness program, and it hasn't let me down so far!

The little metal tip eventually fell off after a few weeks, but it could easily be clipped back on if needed. I personally can't be bothered!

Arrived very quickly in Amazon efficient packaging.

It comes in centimeters and inches.

Made of cheap looking plastic, but why would it break? It doesnt make a difference to me at all.

Serves its purpose nicely.

The creases wont go away, because it isnt cloth, but for the price you can't beat this. (paid around $5 for it).

Buy Singer 96-Inch Extra Long Vinyl Tape Measure Now

The extra length (96" vs 60" with most) is quite handy for body measurements if one is a larger individual. The tape is soft, flexible and accurate to my standard tape measure.

If you need a flexible measuring tape, and think the extra length is needed this is a good one.

As others have mentioned, the back of the package does say it is fiberglass, which is fine with me.

Read Best Reviews of Singer 96-Inch Extra Long Vinyl Tape Measure Here

I loved this tape it is nice to have the extra lenght as well.. I also see that it says that is fiber glass instead of Vinyl when you get the package.. but I have not had a problem with it.. I also accidently sniped in to the tape with my sissoirs when I was cutting tulle but it didnt tear and has not ripped any further then the tiny snip I made.. SO I think that it has done its job and will be pay for another one if needed in the future..

Want Singer 96-Inch Extra Long Vinyl Tape Measure Discount?

Pros: Long, tough, has both measurements on it (one side in inches and the other side in centimeters), and is sold at a great price.

This is exactly what I wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment