
I absolutely loved this book. I bought it this morning and finished it in time for dinner! I fell in love with Flynn right off the bat, and I had a huge soft spot for Tessa, The only thing I am upset about is that I finished it, I could read about these families everyday and never be happier, but that being said I know it takes time for these things but I'm very impatient and I want more!!!!! I will be patiently (not so much) waiting for Dillon's book and also waiting on Devon, Ian, and Coles book.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Love how its a new story but is added with the continual stories of the Hart family. If you want to read this, read the Hart series first so you understand the characters and background story. The stories of the characters are quick to fall in love but it doesn't seem forced. I love this ever expanding family and the stories Ella writes. Always love the epilogues with that +1 of knowledge for how their story ends but it's nice to know you'll still hear about them in future stories. Love!
Buy Picture Perfect [Kindle Edition] Now
WOW, amazing book. I haven't read the Hart series, but I TOTALLY will now!! Wow, who would've thought that love at first sight could happen like this!!! Awesome read and am recommending this to all my bookwhores, Thank You Ella, can't wait to read the Hart series! :)
Read Best Reviews of Picture Perfect [Kindle Edition] Here
Ella Fox has become one of my favorite authors when it comes to steamy romances. I love how both sides of the story are told. In this specific book, there is a great love story and it's completely hot! Honestly I did not make the connection to the Hart Series at first until Delilah and Dominique were mentioned, but loved that it was connected!
Want Picture Perfect [Kindle Edition] Discount?
Love your book this so good could stop reading the store was so good I can Waite to read more of the heart family
0 comments:
Post a Comment