Paleo Breakfast - 30 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Day! [Kindle Edition]

Paleo Breakfast - 30 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Day!Saw a few recipes I may try in the future. Did not inspire enough interest to definitely try any of the recipes.

Great book expecally when it was free!! No complaints great meal ideas. Can't wait to try them out today!! Thanks

Buy Paleo Breakfast - 30 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Day! [Kindle Edition] Now

Odd. Most recipes said scramble eggs with fill in the blank. Putting salsa on eggs is also not a recipe. Once again, glad it was free.

Read Best Reviews of Paleo Breakfast - 30 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Day! [Kindle Edition] Here

Meh not really that inventive. Just a bunch of egg and fruit recipes. I would also every time she uses olive oil I would replace it with coconut oil as olive isn't stable at such high temps.

Want Paleo Breakfast - 30 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Day! [Kindle Edition] Discount?

I was worried that my choices for these breakfasts were going to be 30 variations on how to boil an egg, but was pleasantly surprised that it was only two-thirds about the eggs. That's okay, if these recipes are as good as they look, that leaves me with 10 yummy choices that I most likely won't mind repeating. If you do like eggs, you'll love this! There are so many ways with them in here that you won't get bored.

For me, the fruit salads and smoothies with a little protein sound just lovely. I hope you'll give this book a try, it sure looks worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment