LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503

LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503this is a great addition to my son's ninjago collection. the only downside is the 2 grey pieces that hold the ball seems loose, not snug like the ones in his other dragons. you need more pressure to fire.

This is the best product I could ever ask for as a gift for my son. Thank you for the quick delivery. I appreciated everything thus far. Please keep doing what you are doing.

Buy LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503 Now

I bought this for my 10 year old sister, and I usually buy her the really complicated Lego sets, because she gets them in a snap. It is a lot easier to build than the box says. But the piece that shoots out of the dragon, goes 20+ feet, so that's a plus. I don't regret buying it, but I wouldent buy it again, unless they update the features. And the price, the price is soo much for what the creation is. Definetaly over priced. Really easy. Hope updated features come out soon.

Read Best Reviews of LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503 Here

very much. This is very good to play with because it is not big for my son and the color is great too.

Want LEGO Ninjago The Golden Dragon 70503 Discount?

This is a really fun LEGO toy that allows your kids imagination to explode. They are going to have a lot of fun with this toy. Another toy that they will love even more and get a lot more use out of is the LEGO Lord of the Rings set. Its a lot more fun and more durable and will outlast the first toy. Its worth the money!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0OUP8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007Q0OUP8&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwworkoutwei-20

Save 17% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment