Hungry Shark Evolution

Hungry Shark Evolution
  • Feast on tasty sea creatures, swimmers, turtles and fishermen to grow into a giant
  • Jaw dropping 3D graphics and action packed gameplay
  • Progress to unlock the most ferocious beasts in the sea: Mako Shark, Hammerhead, Tiger Shark and the almighty Great White

This game is ton's of fun! Whenever I have a few minutes where I'm not doing anything it's a lot of fun to play a quick game!

Buy Hungry Shark Evolution Now

I love it so much. I can not stop playing it. I.play it almost all day and struggle to put it down. I just have to keep playing til I beat my old high score.

Read Best Reviews of Hungry Shark Evolution Here

Played the other hungry sharks, but you have to pay for them. Here is one for free that is the complete game and more. Great game.

Want Hungry Shark Evolution Discount?

My opinion this app is amazing. You can evolve your shark by buying upgrades which you buy using gold or gems. You get the gold or gems by playing the game or buying with real money. Tip: Grow your shark to the full size to unlock the next shark and buy with gold. This is just few of the many thing you are capable of doing on Hungry Shark Evolution. Hope this helped!!! :)

Probably the greatest game I have on my kindle. And I have some good games like angry birds and stupid zombies 2. I am a huge jaws freak and think this is a fantastic shark game. I actually just downloaded the full game for free yesterday, but I have played at every chance I got and I have gotten pretty far into the Mako shark. So far I've only caught one glitch: the health bar and the boost bar have gotten stuck and stay in one spot, so now when I think I am on full health all of a sudden I'm starving. Fantastic store upgrades; I'm a huge doctor who fan so I got the bowtie and the Santa hat. I recommend this game to anyone. And for those who don't like blood and Gore, it's really not that gory. I actually didn't like the first three hungry shark games. The third one was The one I got first, but the second time I tried playing it, it started clutching out. When downloaded the first two, it wouldn't let me even play them. At least they were free. But they weren't even the full games. This one is the full game for free. So get it. Seriously. Get it now. Why are you still reading this? I mean GET IT NOW!!! Hurry! Your wasting precious Time! You must get it noooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment