Pros:
1. Looks stylish
2. Light weight
3. Comes with soft fabric carrying case
4. Secure shipment packaging
Cons:
1. The hinges seem tight(not sure if that's good for the product. I may loosen it just a little bit)
2. (Small con) Lenses seemed smaller than expected but still covered 98% of eye sight.
3. You may see a little reflection of light on the inside of lens while you're wearing them outside.
Regardless of what I said about the cons, you will be satisfied with the product just as I was. so..
Buy it. Lol...I work at a summer camp and although I would fork over the money for proper Ray-Bans, I need glasses that I won't be too angry about when it gets destroyed by kids. I ordered the white with midnight lenses. It's a close Ray-Ban Wayfarer replica from a distance, but the quality is obviously not Ray-Ban. BUT, the price is right for these and they have that cool 80s look, so this is already an excellent buy for me.
Buy FRAMEWORK Flat Matte Reflective Revo Color Lens Large Wayfarers Style Sunglasses Now
This is the first time i wanted to review something this great. Iactually ordered this august 16th and got them august 17th.
This was probably the best purchase i've ever made because:
1) it was really inexpensive but the sunglasses aren't cheaply made
THey have the spring arms
2) free shipping are my two favorite words!
3) and for free shpping i dind't expect them for weeks, i got them
Next day. Partly because i live in southern caifornia which is where
they're based out of, but i think the same would for most places in the
country.
I had forgotton to write this review until now because i am ordering
another pair got the clear / blue ones and now i am ordering more,
Definitely worth the buy you wont be disappointed!These glasses are pretty nice. I love the look of Wayfarer style glasses, and have become quite the collector. When I saw the Black Fire Revo style, I had to have them.
Free Priority shipping is always nice, Always a plus when it only takes 2 days. I could see these being retail for $30 For $10 they're a steal.
I like the look of the White Sun and Black sun variations, more than the Black Fire.
Pros:
1. Matte Black No shiny, glossy plastic.
2. Comes with a neat carrying bag (Depending on who you buy it from)
3. 100% UV Protection, with a nice tag making it look professional.
4. Your eyes are not visible to people you're looking at.
Cons:
1. Lens' came scratched (Not a big deal)
2. Cost... (I know they're only $10 But the Blues Brother's Glasses $2.57 Are of equal quality.
3. Fingerprints, Scratches, and Dirt all seem to double when on mirror'd lenses.
They're nice for Summer. I am planning on ordering all the styles they put into stock. They usually add a new style every 2 weeks, so be careful when you order. There may be something better.
Check around on Amazon for better deals, and the color you for sure want. There are literally thousands of styles, choose wisely.
Want FRAMEWORK Flat Matte Reflective Revo Color Lens Large Wayfarers Style Sunglasses Discount?
So I bought these because they were cheap, I like the style, and they're very durable! This is actually my fourth pair, as I've lost one pair of these and have three other styles from this line.


0 comments:
Post a Comment