The storytelling here is simply awfulas in totally unbelievable. I found that how the villian finally 'gets is' pretty far fetched. Dean and Evy are annoying in their lovewhich sounds just as bad as it truly was. I found that they did not really have a relationshipnews flash, sex is not a relationship. It was like they were teenagers or young adults who just discovered sex for the first time and could not get enough. Ug. While some books are done this way for a certain reasonthere is no real develpment of the characters and this is the second book and final one in the series. I don't buy it. Give me something besides the sex and the whinning beacuse 'I lost the love of my life'. And to top it all off, everything in the end is nicely wrapped up and made me want to vomit. Neither one of them really deserved how the book ended, I wanted them to suffferand I never want that. The characters were just annoying with their inability to look beyond their misfortunes, do what they want regardless of their consequences and dig on others who are trying to carry on.
As far as the minor-plots, they were subpar at best. I did not care enough about her pot smoking brother-in-law or her younger, equally sex obsessed sister. Also, all the bakery problems, who cares??? This story is takes placed in the now and I mean who opens a bakery with this economy? But I digress...
Overall, I will not read anything else by this author.
Warning: Language, Sexuality, Drug UseHoly cow...what an amazing book! Better than book 1. This read was so detailed & so intense with twist's & turns and drama! Talk about some sweet revenge! I couldn't put the book down, a total heart pounding, page turning, intense & amazing love story! A definite 5 Star book!
Buy Fate Interrupted 2 (Book 2 of 2) [Kindle Edition] Now
I've just read these two books and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed them. They were an easy read that I couldn't put down. As the reader I could feel the electricity between Dean and Evy. Not only the heat that generated between them but the relay that their souls gravitated towards each other was sigh worthy. The whimsical, funny, crude and laugh-out-loud banter that came out of Brooke, Ben and Shaun entertained me to no end. I loved how this book finished giving a take on everyone's ending story. Well done Kaitlyn Cross! More please!Read Best Reviews of Fate Interrupted 2 (Book 2 of 2) [Kindle Edition] Here
This book nicely wrapped up the first one without being overly cheesy. I loved the characters and the story. Fun read!Want Fate Interrupted 2 (Book 2 of 2) [Kindle Edition] Discount?
Pretty good read though it was a little cheesy at times. I really loved Brooke & Ben had me laughing out loud. Definitely worth the purchase.


0 comments:
Post a Comment