- 7 level packs with 175 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Superpowers
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations
Experiments takes up where the original left off. There are new levels, new tools, new features, and lots more. The game provides all of the challenges, and all of the fun of the original. And, as with that first game, I eagerly await whatever additional levels Zeptolab supplies (some of which have already arrived, since downloading the original Experiments).
Thousands of games exist for the Android platform; and I have played many, many hundreds of them. Cut The Rope (and Cut The Rope: Experiments) ranks right up at the top, in my estimation. I am completely bored by "match 3" games. "Hidden object" games are catchy only for a very short time. Jumping, fighting, shooting, and other fast-finger games are not even in my vernacular. I like a challenge -a thinking challenge. Some of my other favorites include Where's My Water, Sprinkle, and the Angry Birds series. But the two Cut The Rope games (including this one) are my absolute favorites.
Buy Cut the Rope: Experiments Now
got it after I finished the first cut the rope. loved it after I finished the first levels I got the update and it rules cant wait for the next up dateThis game is challenging and fun. There are many levels and easy on the kindle fire. This game can easily suck up hours of fun!Its just like cut the rope! And I love om nom , he is so cute I wish everyone could play! And I mean EVERYONE!This game is fun no matter who I show. I had a friend at work looking over my shoulder as a I played it and at first she was like shame you playing a little kids game. And a few levels later she was trying to take the game away from me cuz she saw how fun it was "LOL". The levels are very easy at first then they start to get really challenging and makes you think for a few seconds to see what you're gunna do before you actually do it. 5 stars cuz it doesn't have any glitches, it's fun, it's challenging, and it's something that all ages can enjoy. Great Game that for $0.99 is well worth it. I bought it for $0.25 when the offer was up but I would pay the $0.99 any day. Highly recommended.


0 comments:
Post a Comment