- Capacity (Volume) - 10.000 oz
- Catalog Publishing Type - Compressed Air Dusters-Standard
- Coupon Cannon - 03-13-09
- GL09 Page Number - 612
- Global Product Type - Compressed Air Dusters
Buy Compressed Gas Duster (2/Pack) Now
I used this compressed air to clean the dust off of my computer's cooling fans and heat sinks. It provides a powerfull blast of air. Some icing occurs if you leave it focused on one spot long enough, but that is to be expected. It seemed like the weight of the can went down a little after one dusting, but by the feel of it still enough for a few more dustings. All told a good deal and I would buy again.Read Best Reviews of Compressed Gas Duster (2/Pack) Here
These cans have very good pressure, had a few cans of 3M and then tried these at the same time and I'm very impressed with the Innovera!Want Compressed Gas Duster (2/Pack) Discount?
I used this on laptops & desktop...keypads also vent openings. I read reviews that seemed to be positive about this gas duster...but I wasn't sure. Tried it anyway, figured I couldn't go wrong with the price. I have a laptop that would overheat after using about 4
min. When you set the computer on your lap, this would literally burn your lap... to me I didn't even understand why the computer didn't explode. This computer had been this way for about 8 months. I first blew out the keypad real well, then blew out side vents, on the hp laptop. ( of course I did this when computer was off ). This took care of my problem, HONESTLY!!!, it worked. I didn't have this problem with the other laptop & desktop, but dusted them off for prevention... I highly recommend this product.Wastes A LOT in like five seconds of spraying, but extremely powerful.
Make sure you read the directions and warnings!



0 comments:
Post a Comment