Captive Bride [Kindle Edition]

Captive BrideThere were parts of this book that I really liked with quality writing and a good story line. However there were equal parts that I did not like. I think the kidnapper/abductee romances are a hard sell and there really has to be a passion between the two to pull it off and I did not get that from the story. The intimate scenes (not just sexual but where there were passionate moments) I felt like the author was afraid to really delve into them. The heroine came off rather juvenile in her speech and actions. However, I would read more from this author because she did show talent.

There's nothing to write home about. It was mostly boring and cliché.

Given the plot you'd think this would be exciting but it wasn't. Even the ending was anticlimactic .

.

Buy Captive Bride [Kindle Edition] Now

This book addresses the biased attitudes that American Indians faced in the late 1800's. It was an involved story. The lead woman was headstrong and interesting. The romance was SWEET.

Read Best Reviews of Captive Bride [Kindle Edition] Here

I enjoyed reading this short story CAPTIVE BRIDE by Sandi Hampton. The book is about exactly what the introduction on the page stated. She is kidnapped, but is never harmed. His goal is to seek out who killed his father and stole the deed to the land, which he does. But the story is also a love story of two people who knew each other as children and cared about each other then. The love scenes are very mild.

Yes, this is a short story, about 100 pages or so. Some days I enjoy a quick read and found Captive Bride to be just that. I would read more from this author.

Want Captive Bride [Kindle Edition] Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment