Assortment of 12 Culinary Herb Garden Seeds

Assortment of 12 Culinary Herb Garden Seeds: Parsley, Thyme, Cilantro, Basil, Dill, Oregano, Marjoram & MoreThe seeds arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. Mine did not come in little plastic pouches (as pictured). They arrived in what looked sort of like pill boxes with the name of the seed in each section printed on the tab. The pill boxes were shrink wrapped and delivered in a padded envelope. I planted them a few days after they arrived and at this time most of them have already started to sprout and grow. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because they did not arrive with any planting instructions so I'm not sure if the ones that haven't sprouted yet needed something done to them prior to planting or if they are just slow to sprout.

The seller has put a lot of time and effort into making these little seed packages for us, they have taken all the reviews and used it to improve the quality of the product, I didnt plant everything, but of the 11 i did, all but the cilantro sprouted. I followed the great directions even though the bf laughed at my soaking of the seeds before hand and now just three weeks later they are all doing beautifully, there are more than enough seeds in the packages as well, i used only 5 to 10 seeds for each, and they all made there presence know within a couple weeks. Love it, will hopefully have fresh herbs in the garden for years to come. (Come on little cilantro, you can do it.)

Buy Assortment of 12 Culinary Herb Garden Seeds Now

These herbs arrived in neat little containers, and were very well packed. They also had excellent directions for planting each one.

Read Best Reviews of Assortment of 12 Culinary Herb Garden Seeds Here

Awesome product & great value! The packaging was awesome and included all sorts of great literature with the seeds!! I even got a bonus package of California Poppies!! Once I left some feedback on the sellers website, she mailed plant markers and another free package of Poppies!! The site is pretty and informative. The seller is friendly and professional!! I'll definitely be returning for more!! My seeds are already sprouting in their new home!! Can't wait to start harvesting and cooking with them!! I would HIGHLY recommend this seller to anyone with a passion for growing!! My only regret...I can't rate her higher than 5 stars!!

Want Assortment of 12 Culinary Herb Garden Seeds Discount?

Not only did I get the 12 herbs I ordered but i also got a free packet of california poppy seeds! Very nice suprise! I was reading through the reviews and there is a lot about not getting instructions. In every seed packet there was instructions for that specific plant and it also came with a little booklet that explains what the plants are good for and general growing information. Plus on every little packet and in the booklet there are very nice little gardenin gquotations. Exactly what i wanted and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment