Aroma Arc-3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer

Aroma Arc-743-1Ngr 3-Cup 6-Cup Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, RedLooks nice. Glad i got it. I have a 7/14 cup Aroma cooker for more than a year that im very pleased with but needed something smaller.

Works great.

Only caveats ive learned is that

a) you cant cook 3 cups of "real" basmati type rice without it reaching lid. I turned the steamer upside down and put lid on that as temporary measure. Rice came out just fine, but you cant easily stir it after it goes to warm mode to fluff it up while it cools down/cooks more because its reached the top of pot.

b) you must absolutely rinse out the rice a couple times so the water is near clear so you dont get all that froth. (guess all the complaining about spilling is about that. i cheated once and didnt rinse... ofcourse it says this in manual.

Cooks rice great, easy to clean, looks very nice and its tiny.

Also, Aroma sells replacement parts unlike other manufactures. (including the non-stick inner pot) ( $6 each, i already ordered two to put in storage for when i drop/scratch them)

This is a nice, basic rice cooker. I've wanted to get a rice cooker for some time but debated what size and model to get. The size is perfect for one or two people, and the steamer addition allows you to prep veggies and other foods to complement your meal. I've been able to cook other grains and beans like quinoa and lentils, respectively, with great results. One word of advice: make sure to use the cooker in an open area to quickly clean up water splatters and to avoid steam from potentially damaging kitchen cabinets.

Buy Aroma Arc-3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer Now

This is a great rice cooker? i have no messy spills like so many people are claiming to have? it looks very well constructed? i recoment it if you live in a small house hold. i just cook for my self but its large enough to cook rice for me and my guest without having to make a second batch? looks sylish, performs as advertised, good price.. what else is important?

I read someones complaint that steam came out of the top of this cooker and they demanded that no one else buy it?? that seems so odd to me (for lack of a better term) this IS a rice cooker NOT a crock pot? if the steam does NOT escape then the excess water would never leave the pot after your rice is cooked then you would have rice flavored goop? So if you never had a rice cooker before and this is your first one then know this, during the last few minutes of cooking the VERY TINY hole in the top of the glass will vent the steam from excess water after your rice is full cooked.

Read Best Reviews of Aroma Arc-3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer Here

I had a cheap one of these I purchased at Walmart a few years ago that had a metal canister to cook the rice in and it stuck every time. I decided to get one of these with the non-stick canister and hey I even got a steamer! I don't write long reviews telling you all about it pros and cons. I'll say this, it's a great little rice cooker for the money and I would def recommend it to someone else.

Want Aroma Arc-3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer Discount?

For the price, the way it looks and the way it works, it is awesome. I live in the dorms, and i don't need a huge rice cooker, it's me and usualy a couple friends. Its enough for all of us... and it has an awesome steamer that i have yet to use, but it looks pretty legit. I come from a family that eats rice with every meal. This is the best purhase i have made all year!

Save 5% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment