316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Double Heart Dangle Navel Belly Bar Ring

316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Double Heart Dangle Navel Belly Bar Ring Body Jewelry PiercingAt first I was iffy when considering buying this product, as I am 17 and the bikini season is coming up. The shipping did take a little longer than expected but it was absolutely worth it! It does not look cheap at all and it fits perfectly (average size girl here). It does not irritate my skin, as cheap metal does. I am SO looking forward to this summer (:

i was a bit nervous buying this considering how cheap it was (around $3.50), but when i got it in the mail it was in perfect condition and its really cute.

But i wouldnt wear it to bed because its uncomfortable at night and could break easily while sleeping.

overall, id recommend this to anybody, you can't beat the price!

Buy 316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Double Heart Dangle Navel Belly Bar Ring Now

I love this belly button ring! It's super cute. It hasn't tarnished too badly yet and I've been wearing it for nearly a month. It's really cute and a great price for the product that you get!

Read Best Reviews of 316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Double Heart Dangle Navel Belly Bar Ring Here

I wasnt sure about buying things that i couldnt see in person. I gave it a try and bought this and i love it.It is so pretty even in person.I would advise anybody to buy this.Its the perfect size in length.the hearts are amazing.

Want 316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Double Heart Dangle Navel Belly Bar Ring Discount?

Just like others, I was skeptical in ordering this product because it was so inexpensive. Once I received the ring however, I realized that it was exactly what I wanted. The material is sturdy, and it looks great on my daughter. This product met all my expectations.

Save 67% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment