Wow! 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cz Crytals Round Heart Pendant Large 15mm Heart Shape Necklace

Wow! 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cz Crytals Round Heart Pendant Large 15mm Heart Shape Necklace,This pendant is absolutely gorgeous!! I purchased for 0.01 (plus shipping) and it was definitely money well spent. The sparkle is incredible and this could go with everything evening wear, jeans, etc. I am very happy with my purchase!

For the price buy a few.. Added to a sterling necklace I already had with a few sterling charms......PRECIOUS!

Buy Wow! 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cz Crytals Round Heart Pendant Large 15mm Heart Shape Necklace Now

When I first saw the price of this pendant, I thought it would be a very small piece. However, when I received the item I was surprised for the good size and very nice shape. I also receive nice ear rings as an extra gift with swarovskis of the same pendant color. I was very satisfied with this purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Wow! 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cz Crytals Round Heart Pendant Large 15mm Heart Shape Necklace Here

Great product & Great Service by this Company. They respond very quickly if there are any questions. They even sent me a free gift.

Want Wow! 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cz Crytals Round Heart Pendant Large 15mm Heart Shape Necklace Discount?

This heart sparkles really nicely & is very showy on basically any color top I wear!

I bought some extras just to have handy for any time gift is needed...

Save 100% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment