Tongue Ring Assorted Lot of 20 Surgical Steel Piercing Barbells 14 Gauge No Duplicates (20 Pieces)

Tongue Ring Assorted Lot of 20 Surgical Steel Piercing Barbells 14 Gauge No DuplicatesLove the value for your money. Received package quickly. Did not receive two of the same of any tongue ring out of the lot of 20.

I only received 1 double but I was fine with it because they sent me 21 instead of 20. Other than that they were all unique and colorful. I have a glow in the dark one and some clear some solid and all types of colors.

Buy Tongue Ring Assorted Lot of 20 Surgical Steel Piercing Barbells 14 Gauge No Duplicates (20 Pieces) Now

Very fast shipping, very cute lot!! Love them all but 1, I am not to enthused about a mary jane leaf. LOVE the hearts, and lady bug!! I have never seen those before.

Read Best Reviews of Tongue Ring Assorted Lot of 20 Surgical Steel Piercing Barbells 14 Gauge No Duplicates (20 Pieces) Here

These tongue rings are amazing! I love all 20 of them. They are all cute and comfortable. I even got a pot leaf and a rainbow :)

This is a GREAT deal!

Want Tongue Ring Assorted Lot of 20 Surgical Steel Piercing Barbells 14 Gauge No Duplicates (20 Pieces) Discount?

Its a great price. I didnt get any doubles. I got a bunch of symbols including the pot leaf and playboy bunny. The others were cool deigns.

Save 98% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment