They do have strings that hang over at both ends, just clip those off. Actually, I cut almost all my lashes in half anyway so trim work is no big deal. They are not the greatest quality I've used but considering the number of lashes I go through they're way way worth the price per set. They seem a little fuller to me in person now that I am looking at the photo but they're not far off from the picture.
Buy Taobaopit 10 Pair Natural Long Black False Eyelashes Now
I have to agree with a few other reviews here. These lashes are MUCH thicker than they appear in the picture. It's rare that I don't check reviews before buying on Amazon, but I must have forgotten to this time. I was looking for something more natural looking for my wedding. These are more suited for clubbing (and even that's a stretch). If you want something to enhance your eyes while still looking natural, these are NOT what you're looking for. I also notice they look much stiffer than other false eyelashes I've worked with in the past. It's unlikely they'll ever be used.Read Best Reviews of Taobaopit 10 Pair Natural Long Black False Eyelashes Here
Worst purchase I've ever made on Amazon! I wear false lashes often, but the quality and thickness of these were just horrible. Don't think I would even wear them if they were free.Want Taobaopit 10 Pair Natural Long Black False Eyelashes Discount?
THESE LASHES DO NOT LOOK NATURAL, THEY ARE WAY WAY TOOK LONG. DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE. I CAN'T SEE ANYONE ACTUALLY WEARING THESE LASHES.


0 comments:
Post a Comment