Buy Quilted Northern Ultra Plush (Double Rolls) Now
The price on this came down considerably so I doubled my order. Big mistake. This stuff turns into a million tiny fibers and is very uncomfortable. I can't wait for the second case to be gone. I might even donate it some where. I guess the thing is to buy just a small amount of something to be sure it works for the individual. Unless the manufacturer decides to "improve it" and change what was right to start with.Read Best Reviews of Quilted Northern Ultra Plush (Double Rolls) Here
Extremely fast shipping but the product is very low in quality overall. It is very different than the original ultra Plush double rolls from the Store. The item I received is very light weight, smaller in size and low quality overall. Not recommended to buy it here.I have alway been shy about bathroom privacy! But its time to speak my mind. I have tried many toilet papers in my house. With three girls and myself the right kind of toilet paper is a must. I have always heard complaints about all the toilet paper I have bought until I brought home quilted northern.... My girls love it and that includes me too! It's soft, you don't have to wipe yourself raw to get that crisp shower clean feeling, and even better you don't have to us a half a role to feel clean either. No more clogged toilets, no more paper rash, and don't even really have to buy tissues any more Quilted northern is soft enough for your bottom as it is for your little ones nose's and your hands stay clean!!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment