- Max Current of 300mA
- Tip Negative (-) design
- Will power additional 9 volt, tip negative effects pedals
Buy Planet Waves 9V Power Adapter Now
Delivered quick, and it works. I'm using it to power DigiTech guitar effects pedal, and at times, a DanElectro Chorus effects unit. Works great for both. Note, that adapter has the + (positive) side on the outside, and the (negative) on the inside. This is opposite of many standard adapters, but is what is needed for many effects pedals, etc. Check before you buy. Also, if you use it to power an effects pedal/unit, and you hear hiss or line noise, simply reverse the way you have the adapter plugged in. The polarity change will usually take care of the problem.I misplaced my wall charger for my Maestro Mini Amp, and bought this hoping it would work. It works perfectly fine and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. :)Works fine with the Danelectro DH1 Hodad Mini Amp I bought it for. It's like all the magical energy flows from the wall socket, through a black wire, and into the amplifier, helping it in its efforts to amplify things. Sound, in this case.This was the power supply I was searching for, price was reasonable, fast shipment, good people to do business with. Works great!


0 comments:
Post a Comment