- Premium Vinyl that lasts 5-7 years in outdoor exposure!
- Can be applied to any hard surface...cars, windows, bumpers, or any other surface you can think of!
- No background, free standing letters, comes with transfer tape to aid in installation.
- Installation Instructions included!
Buy KCCO keep calm and chive on vinyl decal sticker WHITE Now
I love the sticker!!! Worth every penny I spent on it. I wish it was a little bigger but still a great buy.Read Best Reviews of KCCO keep calm and chive on vinyl decal sticker WHITE Here
Derp derp derpy derp derp derp derp. I derp derp derp love derp derp derp this derp decal. derp derp derp derp. It was derp derp derp easy derpderpy derp to derp derp put derp derp on.Want KCCO keep calm and chive on vinyl decal sticker WHITE Discount?
cant lose with KCCO and the crown is a nice touch, not a fan of the peal and stick paper stickers, small pieces dont want to play rightThis is a very good quality decal. Make sure you follow the procedure and clean the area with rubbing alcohol before application.


0 comments:
Post a Comment