Very strong item.
Thank you for reading my review.I have been looking for something to hang my light and make it easy to raise and lower. I am glad that I found this product. This product make my life easier when raising my lights and changing nutrient in my hydroponic system.
Buy iPower GLROPE Grow Light Heavy Duty Adjustable Grow Light Ratchet Rope Hanger Now
Easy and simple to use, they are a decent value for the money. They are functional and work well for hanging my lights.I would recommend them to my friends.
Delivery was what they said, they came on the day predicted at the time of purchase.These things are junk! The internal gears are plastic and do not hold up to the rated weight limit. One of these failed on me and I didnt even have half of the weight it is rated for hanging from it. Dont waste your money.
Want iPower GLROPE Grow Light Heavy Duty Adjustable Grow Light Ratchet Rope Hanger Discount?
I bought these to hang a light fixture that weighs about 35 lbs, most of the weight on one side. The ratchets function properly and seem to be of good quality. It has internal parts that are metal, but the casing on the gears are constructed of plastic. I have to lift my light manually to tighten the ratchets because just pulling on the rope isn't enough to lift either side without feeling too much resistance. Overall I would recommend because this is not that big of an issue. each one comes with about 6 feet of rope or so, way more than I need.


0 comments:
Post a Comment