- 3D paint/glue adds a new dimension to artwork
- Dries raised to make artwork pop
- Great for school projects, posters, drawings, or outlining
- Single pack of 10 pens
- Contains classic rainbow and glitter colors
Buy Elmer's 3D Washable Glitter Pens (E199) Now
My almost 3 year old loves these. They are easy to use and keep her busy for a little while. Take a while to dry.Read Best Reviews of Elmer's 3D Washable Glitter Pens (E199) Here
I bought these to use with my 2nd grade students and was very disappointed. The tips clogged and were difficult to clean. On two of the pens the tips actually came off, and I was unable to put them back on. Also, once the pens were half way done, it was very hard to get the remain glitter out of the pens. They were a waste of money!these 3D glitter pens are really fun and easy to use. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for art projects. Make sure not to squish the glitter before it dries, so that it can keep it's shap for the 3D effect.Since it's called 3D Glitter Glue, I expected it to come out thick with glitter and dry raised up. However, a minute after application, the glitter began to sink down and spread out because the glitter is thinly suspended in the glue. I tried to make thick dots of glitter, but they dried as weird unevenly-glittered ovals that just made the paper soggy and wrinkled. I had bought Crayola Pipsqueaks glitter glue before this and was hoping to find bigger tubes of equally awesome glitter glue, but was disappointed. I've tried a few different types now, and nothing compares to the Pipsqueaks :/.


0 comments:
Post a Comment