Buy Easter Eggs - Hide 'Em and Hatch 'Em Eggs Now
It has been OVER 24 hours and it has yet to hatch!!! I am so glad I tried one before Easter, my grandchildren would have been disappointed. I purchased two and do plan to return them. Anything but magical in my opinion.Read Best Reviews of Easter Eggs - Hide 'Em and Hatch 'Em Eggs Here
I recieved these and 2 out of the 3 eggs were damaged. One had a hole the size of a nickle. I sent a message about the damage and have never heard back!Want Easter Eggs - Hide 'Em and Hatch 'Em Eggs Discount?
This seemed like an ideal Easter gift for my 2 year old daughter who has been talking about the Easter Bunny for weeks now. We opened this early and I'm glad we did so we can come up with something better than this product.We did just as directed on the box. Put one egg in a cup and submerged in water just to the top. We waited over 12 hours, one for more than 5 days, and nothing more than the paint cracking. The "egg" itself never cracked. When we got tired of this I opened one egg myself and the egg was mildly pliable if that. The animal inside is a slimy mess. We put it in water, as directed and left it for 4 days and it has not grown at all. Right now it is just a slimy mess.
It seems like these could be old and thus not working as originally intended? I would not at all recommend this product.



0 comments:
Post a Comment