Buy Easter Bugs : A Springtime Pop-up by David A Carter Now
My boys (now age 5 & 9) ADORE David A. Carter's pop-up books in his "Bug" series and have for years!! We have a rather large collection of them. We haven't found one yet that they didn't enjoy. The artwork is engaging, the pop-up's are creative & the writing is silly & funny!I probably wouldn't recommend the books for under the age of 3 to read/play with (unless the caregiver is handling the book) as some of the tabs & artwork can be torn if handles roughly. Once the kids have the hang of "touch nicely", these books are great for fun for all!!
Highly recommend!!
Read Best Reviews of Easter Bugs : A Springtime Pop-up by David A Carter Here
I have a few of the Matthew Van Fleet books and my 18 month old loves them. I purchased this for a change of pace but it is very "tender". My son can't pull the tabs yet as he would pull them off. He can't even touch the pages or they will get ruined. This will be a fun book when he gets older though.Want Easter Bugs : A Springtime Pop-up by David A Carter Discount?
This is a cute book, but it's extremely fragile....Parts of mine were ripped when I received it would never have made it through a week with my nephew. Concept a bit young for older kids, but too delicate for younger not sure what the target age would be.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment