Duck Commander 16oz Si Robertson Tea Cup

Duck Commander 16oz Si Robertson Tea Cup - Duck DynastyBought this as a gift for my husband because we love Si and Duck Dynasty within 24 hours the logo is already rubbing off on his hand. We haven't even washed it yet and all he's done is drink sweet tea out of it and the logo has completely smeared from regular use. I have no idea how this is supposed to hold up to a dishwasher! We are so disappointed...please don't waste your money! Furthermore, I paid only $8 plus shipping and now the price has gone up to $15...ridiculous. Huge disappointment. See my customer image to see how it smeared.

7.50 plus 5 bucks for shipping = 12.50 for a plastic cup?!?

Thats just YUPPIE!!! But it is an Uncle Si tea cup, gotta have one Jack!

Buy Duck Commander 16oz Si Robertson Tea Cup Now

I bought this for my brother-in-law who had it on his wish list. I assumed for the price I was buying some type of insulated cup for taking beveridges hunting. Imagine my surprise when I received a bargain store plastic cup that could have been purchased for less than $1. I paid $24.95 and I feel I was definitely ripped off. silk-screening does not cost $23.95+. The duck commanders must not have any scruples if they are willing to sell garbage merchandise like this at such prices.

Read Best Reviews of Duck Commander 16oz Si Robertson Tea Cup Here

if your a duck dynasty fan you have to have your own uncle si tea cup also perfect for a stocking stuffer

Want Duck Commander 16oz Si Robertson Tea Cup Discount?

This cup is a cheap, plastic cup made in China. Not worth half the money. This is just a gimmick product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment