- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
PS thank you to follow up commenters who pointed out I had mixed up the website I used. I corrected it some others mentioned other website they found useful for alerts.
Buy Activision Skylanders Giants Single Character Ninjini Now
My son has been waiting patiently for Ninjini to be available in the stores. I refused to pay $50+ for a figurine. I just walked into Gamestop today for something else and there she was. I paid the normal $14.99 and my son is happy as a clam. She has cool upgrades and "floats" around which is a big deal to my son. So for those of you who want her keep checking your local stores. She's out there.Read Best Reviews of Activision Skylanders Giants Single Character Ninjini Here
Please don't buy this item from on amazon or ebay. You'll waste your money. There are too many people trying to get rich off what ... a little character. Don't listen to the other poster about Ninjini being "rare" either .... okay maybe it's rare now but just wait until after Easter. Then you'll eventually find one for $15. Neway thanks for reading my post. Good luck :)Want Activision Skylanders Giants Single Character Ninjini Discount?
I have been searching high and low for this figure for my sons Easter basket. I am giving up the search now, because I have come to the conclusion that they have all been bought up by adults looking to rip off parents on sites such as amazon and eBay. It's down right criminal. I WILL NOT give people like this a dime of my money ever!Don't buy this at these high over priced offers. Go to and sign up for their alerts...they will alert you when Amazon or others have it for a normal price...that's how I found mine. It might take a day or two but if you sign up for the text alerts it will happen....including shipping...for less than half this price or better! I don't know why people want to over charge parents/grandparents/family for a child's toy. It would be different if this was rare...but it's not. It's just new.


0 comments:
Post a Comment