Super Stickman Golf 2

Super Stickman Golf 2
  • Online Multiplayer
  • 180 Challenging Holes
  • 60 Achievements
  • 28 Hats
  • 10 Golfers
  • NEW Powerups
  • Dynamic 2D Courses

Played the first round and got a -12. So not too tough. Decent graphics, easy to control. Easy to play on kindle fire hd. Functions perfectly. The holes are fun to play. I like the power-ups too. One round took me about 10 min, so this is the perfect game to kill some time waiting for an appointment or worse: the dmv! Gave it 4 stars because the music in it drove me crazy!

Buy Super Stickman Golf 2 Now

I have a Toshiba Thrive with the latest version of Droid possible. When I put this app on my tablet, I noticed that when the screen is turned off, (but the tablet is still on), I can hear little random tick noises coming from the speakers. I also noticed that the battery drains extremely fast. If I turn the tablet off, the ticking stops. Also, as long as the screen is lit, the ticking stops. I have never run into this problem before with any app.

I have unloaded and reinstalled 3 times now and still I get the same results. It is killing me because I loved the first version of this game and have now had to remove the app. I want to play! If anyone has any solutions please advise.

From what I was able to see of the game before having to uninstall the app, I love the game and without this glitch, I would rate this a VERY strong 5 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Super Stickman Golf 2 Here

This game is Awesome. I love it!

It is so cool.

I like the magnet ball.

My second favorite is the ice ball

Want Super Stickman Golf 2 Discount?

I love this game it is so much fun . Out of 1through infinity and beyond I would chose we'll of course infinity and beyond. But there's only one bad thing I just got this game yesterDay and when ever I tap on the game it just stays still. If any body knows a situation please say it in your app you do a review.your review .make sure if you have the

The upgrades are great. Hats, moving targets, and the ability to play against real oppononents. One of the best apps ive ever played. love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment