- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
Buy Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition) Now
this game is so fun I have been waiting for this app to become free of the grasp of apple apps. I'm so happy this is on amazon now, I'm so happy.GET THIS GAME, ITS ADDICTING!!
Read Best Reviews of Subway Surfers (Kindle Tablet Edition) Here
I love this game it is soooooooo fun to play and u can challenge yourself when the game gets increasingly faster. I'm telling u 2 get this game u wont be disappointed.this is the best game ever I think. I think it is better than hen temple run. if u like temple run try this app. you'll love it! hope u like as much as I do! :)I just cant tell you how addicting and fun this game is. .once you start playing you don't want to stop. I have a kindle fire and it is on the wheel up top so I can play everyday. No glitches or problems. Just be prepared to want to play nonstop. . Have fun!


0 comments:
Post a Comment