- Starbucks Cards redeemable at most SB locations visit starbucks.com/card to register or reload
- Product cannot be shipped to freight forwarding companies.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards cannot be used as a method of payment for this item.
Buy Starbucks Card Collection Now
What a scam!Amazon should have their own gift card mailing out center instead of using a third party for many reasons.
1. it takes at least 7 days for delivery when it is only a gift card to be sent out
2. you can not include a happy birthday message in it or even say who it is from ----so nothing to slow down the sending of item.
and not being able to personalize it screws it all up !!!!!!
3. the sat I order the Starbucks card also order another item from amazon and it was received immediately on Monday
Amazon is too good of a company to put up with second rate suppliers . . . .I hope!
if not at least be honest with your customers with a notice on their front page of what the deal really is-easier to buy card at Starbucks or wherever and send it than put up with this . . .The Starbucks card is a pretty straightforward product: if you like Starbucks, it helps you to pay there. The problem is that it seemed to take weeks for the card to be processed and sent by Amazon. This card was meant for a friend to whom I've since just sent e-cards directly to her email from the Starbucks site. Much easier and done within minutes.So, I purchased this item for a christmas gift. It came within 5 days of the purchase, which is a good time considering I used amazon's super free shipping. When it arrived, there was a paper inside that said "access your gift cards anywhere, anytime with Go Wallet". On that slip of paper it says current balance is $21.50. THAT IS NOT THE BALANCE OF THE CARD. I realize there is another reviewer that saw this and believed he/she had been ripped off. As soon as I saw the card, I went onto starbucks.com to find out that my card had a balance of $25, which is what I purchased. It was a bad marketing scheme by Gift Card Mall to place that piece of paper in there. But, I'm pretty sure they could be sued if you paid shipping on the item and they still took off money on the card. Its a good item, but bad marketing scheme.Took way too long to get gift card in the mail. Would of been alot faster and cheaper to of purchased the card myself at the local store or cvs for that matter, and send it via snail mail. I purchased this Sunday and Thursday it still has not left the factory.



0 comments:
Post a Comment