Minicraft Battles

Minicraft Battles
  • Do Battle in a Minicraft World
  • Compete to Live the Longest
  • First Person Shooter
  • Intuitive Touch Controls
  • Craft Your Battle!

all you do is sit and shot blow Tnt never build base or camouflage cant hide or work or build or mine like in minecraft

Buy Minicraft Battles Now

I wouldn't even give it a piece of 1 star! A huge waste of money. The minecraft survival app is much better.

Read Best Reviews of Minicraft Battles Here

I wasted all my money in a crapy game people come on

now lets be smart and read the rivieves and look at the pictures this game copies minecraft.

Want Minicraft Battles Discount?

This is not at all what I wanted. This All you do is stand still and shout thease people that are retarted. This Not worth 2 cents.

this game is expensive it is a waste of money do not buy it or you will hate it so much u want to sew these people

0 comments:

Post a Comment