Kids Paint

Kids Paint
  • Begin with a black background for dramatic results
  • Start with a range of background colors or import your own photos
  • Create beautiful, unusual pictures with randomized brush colors and sizes
  • Save each painting to your gallery, or share with your family and friends
  • Discover intuitively mapped button functions for special features
  • Supports Samsung S Pen and HTC Scribe Pen!

I'd have a hard time justifying this as a paid app, even for a buck. What it does is glitchy: try drawing a bunch of circles and watch lag build up until all you get are line segments. Bizarre behavior if you multitap, too. I'm keeping it for the grandbaby, but I'm glad it was free.

Buy Kids Paint Now

Thanks for the free app! I like that you can select photos as a canvas for the drawing. I wish you could queue up photoshe gets impatient to select another.

I like that you can hit the backspace to undo a line. I don't like that too many backspaces clear the selected photos.

Also, there should be an option to disable the buttons so the app doesn't exit. The drawing itself is not multitouch. It doesn't change shape with speed.

Read Best Reviews of Kids Paint Here

I have two little girls and they really love this program. It's simple enough for a two and three year old to have fun with. A+ app!

Want Kids Paint Discount?

Ok seriously, I'm 45 and even I have had fun with it. Will I use it all the time? Maybe not. Kind of neat as a note taker since you can take a photo of the screen. I know there are other apps for that but none as colorful :) And I can definitely see the potential to keep a little one busy for a while.

sure it's mostly for kids but I'm 28 and having a lot of fun playing around with it! simple, colorful. get it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment