- Get the best of live radio with this app for your Android device
- Tune into any radio station nationwide
- Create your own custom stations based on your music selections
iHeartRadio
Posted by
Hot Deals Org
on Saturday, April 6, 2013
Honest reviews on best deals at amazon
Read Best Reviews of iHeartRadio Here
It says you need facebook to sign up. This is not a good requirement in my opinion. Why is this necessary.Thanks soliloquy much for telling me you needed a facebook for this. I was about to get it,but then I looked at the reviews. I saw that you needed a facebook for it. DO NOT get this app if you don't have a facebook.I purchased this app on my kindle fire. I enjoyed listing to it for a while but then it had asked for a facebook account which I don't have. therefore I couldn't use it. I sadly deleted it. on the other hand if u do have a facebook I would recommend this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment