For the money looks like a good buy.
Buy Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Sport Analog Dive Watch Now
I wanted an inexpensive dive watch that was comfortable to wear, and this little watch fit the bill perfectly. My Citizen dive watch is nice but it's so heavy it ends up rubbing a blister on my arm after a couple days of wear. I have not taken this watch diving yet, but it's light and very comfortable to wear, and it's rated for 100 meters or 330 feet. It has a bezel that's you can set for timing, but the bezel turns a little too freely to depend on for bottom timing as it can easily be bumped off the setting. This feature even on expensive dive watches is fairly obsolete as dive computers have taken the place of watches for bottom timing, but it is useful for things like timing excercise. The watch is nice looking and I've gotten some complements on it, and it's inexpensive enough that you can wear it every day and not worry about messing it up. I love it and probably won't be wearing my expensive Citizen any more.Read Best Reviews of Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Sport Analog Dive Watch Here
During the Christmas holidays I was looking for a more traditional type watch. I have a few digital watches but I figured I would like to be able to see hands, hour, minute, and second hands. This Casio has a clear easy to read face, even in the dark the dots and hands can be read. The strap is very comfortable not heavy or stiff. The day and date were not difficult to set and has been precise since being set. This watch was a great selection and the price amazon set was truely a bargain.Want Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Sport Analog Dive Watch Discount?
My wife bought me this for my birthday, as she saw it on my wish list. It is perfect for what I wanted. I have not had a watch in 15 years with a strap. The watch is so light that I hardly know that I am wearing it. I had a little problem setting the day/date. Other than that it is a beautiful watch for daily wear.


0 comments:
Post a Comment