Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Black Silk Cord Chain

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Black Silk Cord ChainI was disappointed in this product -had been hopeful that the cords were indeed made of silk (a natural, softly lustrous fiber). Instead they were made of synthetic satin cord. Blah. If anyone knows where I could get ahold of silk cord, I'd be grateful to hear from you.

It IS a silk cord, but it is too short and way overpriced. Avoid this company, as they have NO way of ordering this and being able to specify what length you want because the length they sent is NOT the one I requested.

Buy Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Black Silk Cord Chain Now

It's fine. Just a blank necklace if you want to put something around it or just wear it as is. But it should be about $3 or $4 the price is insane.

Read Best Reviews of Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Black Silk Cord Chain Here

I should have been tipped off by the price. The size was correct, but the material is cheap and does not look at all like the picture.

Want Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Black Silk Cord Chain Discount?

When the cord arrived, it looked a bit flimsy, but nice. However, within two weeks, it broke, the metal coming loose from the cord, Pay attention to the reviews. They're correct. This is a truly sub-par product.

Save 61% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment