316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Stainless Steel Double Cross Dangle Body Piercing Belly Barbell Navel Ring Bar

316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Stainless Steel Double Cross Dangle Body Piercing Belly Barbell Navel Ring BarIt was a great buy. I got it in the mail a week later & it wasn't damaged or anything. I totally recommend it.

Ordered it and got it a week later!!! Was supposed to take at least a month. Looks just like the picture and is cute. I like it a lot. Very nice and very cheap, it is great.

Buy 316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Stainless Steel Double Cross Dangle Body Piercing Belly Barbell Navel Ring Bar Now

It looks just like the picture! the only thing was, that the metal felt cheep when i had it in. Although it felt like cheep metal, its still worth the price and i would get it again if mine broke! luv itt!

Read Best Reviews of 316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Stainless Steel Double Cross Dangle Body Piercing Belly Barbell Navel Ring Bar Here

I did have an accident well doing yoga.

The metal loop connecting the crosses to the navel ring opened and came off of the lower ball. It took some effort, but I got it reconnected and tightened the metal loop so that it would not open again and fall off.

Want 316L Surgical Steel 14 Guage Stainless Steel Double Cross Dangle Body Piercing Belly Barbell Navel Ring Bar Discount?

mine came at a decent time but broke two days later, i'm not happy. It was very cute when i got it though

Save 67% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment