After about four weeks I got this leash in the mail and was very happy to see it. The design is secure. It uses a metal clip that can be attached to almost anything. No belt loops needed!! There is also a plastic quick release buckle that I believe is a good idea. But mine would not snap into the locked position. The problem was simple to spot, and simple to fix. There was some excess plastic left over from the molding process that was interfering with the buckle. Two minutes with a sharp knife solved that problem.
Have been using this for almost six months now and it still works good. Highly recommended!!
Buy Safety Leash for Pedometer (6 units) Now
I purchased the pedometer leash because the clasp on the one that came with my Omron pedometer broke. I ordered two just in case but when I received it, I was disappointed in the size of the clasp and the length of the leash. I wanted one for the HJ-112 Omron Pedometer but the leash I got looks as if it was made for a much larger pedometer. Even though pictured it was quite deceiving. Perhaps they need to identify the pedometer that the leash is made for or give the dimensions of the clasp and length of the leash. In my opinion it is too big for the pedometer and looks rediculous. So Disappointed -Read Best Reviews of Safety Leash for Pedometer (6 units) Here
These safety leashes are perfect. They are well made and can save you from accidentally destroying your pedometer. The clip is strong and reminds me of suspenders or the mitten/glove clips that keep kids from losing their gloves. They look like they should last a lifetime!This was purchased to protect my Fitbit Ultra from loss and it works! The leash has saved my Fitbit from loss numerous times, I don't wear my Fitbit without it. It's the perfect size for attaching onto whatever you're wearing, without adding bulk. This will prevent the loss of your pedometer and given the price, you can't go wrong.


0 comments:
Post a Comment