Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages)

Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1I have been using project life for the past 3 years and I can honestly say that it has CHANGED my life. I used to spend several hours on one layoutwhich turned out great but was VERY unproductive. I stumbled upon project life and have not looked back! I am so passionate about this product I dedicated a youtube channel to it (google: craftyhobbyhouse if interested). I love the fact that I can be crafty when I want, or just put in the photos if I don't have the time to scrapbook. Pleaseif you are considering this productdo some research on youtube or the hundreds of blogs out there! I will never go back to traditional scrapbooking again!

I have a ton of photos that I needed to get in albums before they were ruined. I decided to try these pages after seeing a video on using them. What a great idea, so easy, pages go together fast. Lots of variety in the package so your layouts are not all the same. Very clever.

Buy Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages) Now

I couldn;t believe it...I ordered late on a wednesday afternoon and the following afternoon it was on my doorstop! SUPER FAST shipping, very durable product and I love this product. Placed a super large order of project life supplies due to teh quality, awesome customer service and fablous product!

Read Best Reviews of Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages) Here

I am new to this type of scrapbooking, but love the simplicity of it. You can get lots of pictures on the pages. My only complaint is that the 4x6 inserts that have an opening at the top are not completely secure. The pictures start to sneak out a little especially when flipping through the book. Otherwise, I love the product.

Want Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages) Discount?

Well made and very sturdy. They'll help to keep my Project Life well organized and very fun to look through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment