Buy Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain (Pack of 4) Now
Let me just start off by saying I like oatmeal a little more than most people. At my old job they had a contest to get to know your coworkers a little bit better. They had unusual facts about people up and you had to guess who each fact was talking about. My fact was "This person has eaten a bowel of oatmeal for breakfast every single day of the past 25 years." For the past 10 years or so I've usually eaten another bowel as a bedtime snack as well. Suffice to say, I've eaten of a lot of oats in my lifetime.Almost two years ago I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease after throwing up almost every day for six months. Unfortunately, the only treatment is a totally gluten free diet for the rest of my life. I wasn't too upset about that until I learned that included oatmeal as almost all oatmeal in this country is processed with the same machinery as wheat which will contaminate the safe oats. Not wanting to break my streak I started searching for a gluten free alternative. Thankfully, Bob's Red Mill was there for me. I bought a bag and tested it out to make sure I could handle it better than other oatmeals out there. Almost two years and almost 1500 bowels later, I can safely say that this stuff is perfectly safe as well as quite tasty.
Thanks Bob, for letting my continue on my streak with my favorite breakfast!
Read Best Reviews of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain (Pack of 4) Here
These are some wonderful, high quality rolled oats. You absolutely cannot tell any difference from traditional rolled oats, except these might be a bit more high quality than most! Makes wonderful oatmeal, granola, cookies, and grinds easily in a food processor if you are looking to make GF oat flour.Want Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain (Pack of 4) Discount?
I just had a big bowl of oatmeal and I'm not sick! No heartburn or cramps! I just feel full and happy! It has been YEARS since I've been able to eat oatmeal! These oats are delicious, chewy, wonderful! I made the oatmeal in three minutes in the microwave...a quick breakfast or snack! Tomorrow, I am going to create a recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...then, maybe oatmeal bread...then oatmeal muffins...then... Having these oats availableBob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain, Rolled Oats, 32-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) gives me so many more gluten-free options for baking and cooking! Hurrah!


0 comments:
Post a Comment